Foto: Andreas Helgstrand / Herning 2022
In August 2022, equestrian enthusiasts from all over the world will turn their attention to Denmark and Herning. Danish equestrian sport will be hosting the prestigious World Championships in four equestrian disciplines.
– ECCO FEI World Championships 2022 Herning Denmark. The event organisers behind the World Championships experiences great support for the event, and most recently Helgstand Dressage has signed up for a main sponsorship.
– I find it amazing to experience the great support we get from the largest Danish players in the industry, says Casper Cassøe who together with Jens Trabjerg are the organisers of Herning2022.
– We experience that the World Championships has made everyone stand together in many ways which is very important in these difficult times. We are really looking forward to the World Championships in August 2022, he states.
Helgstrand VIP Lounge
The agreement between the Herning2022 company and Helgstrand Dressage includes several elements. Helgstrand Dressage will be the naming sponsor for the large VIP lounge inside the stadium – HELGSTRAND VIP LOUNGE, and in addition, Helgstrand Dressage will be the presenting sponsor for all Herning2022 competitions in dressage inside Stutteri Ask Stadium. Helgstrand Dressage will also be presenting sponsor for several of the jumping competitions in the same place.
– We very much look forward to helping to put Denmark on the world map during the World Championships in Herning, Andreas Helgstrand states and continues: – The World Championship is of huge importance to Denmark, and we would like to support creating such a large and accomplished event as possible.
Helgstrand Dressage is setting up a large, VIP Lounge of their own just outside the stadium. It will be used to present the many branches within the Helgstrand Group.
– We will soon start planning an exciting concept for the Helgstrand Lounge. The framework that is being made available seems to be outstanding. Our task will be to take advantage of the opportunities and make Helgstrand Dressage visible during the World Championships. That visibility is clearly important, but it is just as important for us that we help to support the World Championships in Herning, Andreas Helgstrand concludes.
About Helgstrand Dressage
Helgstrand Dressage, owned by Marianne and Andreas Helgstrand and Waterland Private Equity, buys, trains and sells the world’s leading dressage horses and has over 100 employees located in Denmark, Germany and the USA. These include some of the biggest profiles in the equestrian world. Helgstrand Dressage has a turnover of around DKK 400 million.
In 2008, Andreas Helgstrand and the Danish national team won Olympic bronze and Helgstrand Dressage has won several world championships over the years, and in particular, the company has established itself firmly in the young horse segment. In 2018, Helgstrand Dressage established activities in Wellington, USA, and opened a stallion station in Germany. The company launched a collaboration in jumping with one of Germany’s biggest profiles, Rolf-Göran Bengtsson in 2018 and the jewelry brand Helgstrand Denmark in 2015 under Marianne Helgstrand’s artistic direction. Helgstrand Dressage has sold more than 500 horses since it was founded in 2009.
From: Herning 2022