Version 1.0 of May 25, 2018
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser and to recognize your computer on repeat visits. There is no personal information stored in our cookies and they cannot contain viruses.
- Technical functionality so we can remember your preferences.
- Traffic measurement, so we know how many people visit our site and can document this to advertisers according to common industry standards.
- Statistics and targeted ads (this information is shared with third parties).
Cookies are stored for a long time
Cookies delete themselves after 12 months (may vary), but they are renewed after each visit.
How to avoid or delete cookies
Please note that it is a prerequisite for use of zibrasport.dk, as well as the functionality of the website that you accept cookies.
See instructions here: https://minecookies.org/cookiehandling
What cookies are used for at zibrasport.dk
Cookies are used to keep statistics of the number of users as well as information and geography of our users to customize content and advertising accordingly.
- For statistics and traffic measurement (Google Analytics): We use Google Analytics to keep statistics on the traffic on the page so that we can best customize the page to the needs of the users. Among other things, we get information about number of visits, average visit duration and traffic around the page. You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- To allow the user to convert the user’s information across the page so that the user does not have to enter the same information more than once.
- To recognize the user when returning to the page.
- To give the user access to stored information.
- To recommend videos, productions, etc. that match the user’s preferred interests.
- To ensure that the user is not asked to fill in e.g. a questionnaire several times.
- To determine the popularity of the various subpages.
- To monitor the frequency and time of users on the page.
- To provide anonymous information to advertisers in order to target advertisements specifically to users: These cookies are used to target ads to the user based on what is considered most relevant based on the content of the pages the user visits and has visited previously. Note that this targeting also happens in the advertiser network.
- To determine how often the site is visited and used.
- To conduct research and research to improve user interaction.
Feel free to contact us by email. e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions about cookies at zibrasport.dk.